IoT Tech Expo Europe, the Internet of Things Conference and Exhibition will be taking place in London’s Olympia for two days of top level content and discussion introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. The event is set to attract 5,000 attendees, 200+ speakers and more than 100 exhibitors.
The event gathers a vast range of industries, global brands and leading enterprise companies to join the already outstanding speaker line up which features; Barclays, TVH, Direct Line Group, Soundwave, SAM Labs plus many more.
Leading speakers announced include:
· Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Dirk Helbing, Computational Social Science, ETH Zurich
Mark Evans, Marketing Director, Direct Line Group
· Noelle Godfrey, Head of Digital Infrastructure, Cambridgeshire County Council
· Jesper Toubøl, Vice President Elements and Moulds, LEGO A/S
Charles Cai, Head of Data Science Technology, BP
Kalman Tiboldi, Chief Business Innovation Officer, TVH Group NV
· Mischa Dohler, Professor in Wireless Communications, King’s College London
· Charles Ewen, Director of Information Technology and CIO, Met Office
· Ian Jones, Solution Architect (Smart Cities), Leeds City Council
· Paul Wilson, Managing Director, Bristol Is Open
· Kalman Tiboldi, Chief Business Innovation Officer, TVH Group NV
· Michela Magas, Advisor & Alt. Chair, Innovation Ecosystems, and Founding Member AIOTI, European Commission
IoT Tech Expo Europe will cover the entire Internet of Things ecosystem with 7 niche conference tracks covering; Developing for the IoT, Connected Living, Industrial Internet of Things, Smart Cities, Wearables, Connected Health and Data & Security.
Semiconductor giants Freescale and ON Semiconductor will be joining Intel at this year’s show for two days of top level debate and discussion from over 200 speakers who will be combining vendor expertise with end user experiences and perspective. The event is set to attract over 5,000 attendees with an expo floor featuring more than 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies and developments in the Internet of Things arena.
To learn more about the Internet of Things visit IoT Tech Expo in London’s Olympia Central on February 10-11, 2016. Register today: http://www.iottechexpo.com/europe
For further information contact:
[email protected] / +44 (0)117 9732353